If your program has been enabled to register your customers without assigning them a card number, here are the steps involved to register them:
1) Sign into the Virtual Terminal (https://vt.ackroo.com)
2) Select "Register Account without Card" at the bottom:
3) Enter in all relevant and/or required fields (First and Last Name, email, language preference, cell phone)
4) Check off 'Yes' or 'No' if you are registering a customer WITHOUT a physical card or WITH a card issued and in their possession.
5) Select "Register Card" to save.
6) Provided there is no duplicate customer with the same email address in the system, you will get a Green success banner message stating, "Registration Successful" and you will be able to transact on the account right away.
7) To return back to the Home menu, select "Lookup New Card".