The Businesses view lists all of the businesses in your program; a business represents a logical grouping of locations.
The easiest way to think of a business is as a franchise.
- belongs to a single program.
- can have one or more locations.
- can have a different loyalty scheme than the program to which it belongs.
- cannot share loyalty with locations outside of their business.
There may come a time when you need to part ways with a business in your program. Under these circumstances, it is quite easy to suspend all administrators and terminals from accessing your program if necessary.
TO SUSPEND A BUSINESS
- Point your web browser to https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click the Businesses menu item.
- Locate the Business that you want to suspend.
Pro tip: Type your business name in the Search field.
- Click the ACTION button and click the Suspend sub-menu item.
The business will be marked as suspended, preventing transactions from being created at this business and preventing the business administrators from signing in and making changes.
Note: A suspended business can be activated again at any time; the same process is followed to activate a business.