As an Ackroo Program, Business, or Location administrator, you can access your Virtual Terminal, from any Internet enabled computer, by going to the following link: https://vt.ackroo.com. For the best experience:
- we recommend either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 10+ and
- we require that cookies be enabled.
ACCESSING A VIRTUAL TERMINAL APP
If you have not yet added a Virtual Terminal to your program, please read: Adding a Virtual Terminal App.
If you have an Ackroo Administrator account:
- Navigate to the Virtual Terminal
- Select the orange Sign In with Ackroo button to the right side
- You will be redirected to the Program Console to login with your previously created email and password.
If you do not have an Ackroo Administrator account:
- Ask an Ackroo Administrator from your business for an 'Access PIN' to the virtual terminal
- Navigate to the virtual terminal
- Enter the supplied 6-digit access PIN and select the grey Confirm Access PIN button
To Generate an Access PIN
Navigate to https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click the Admin menu, then select Point of Sale
- Click the Virtual Terminals tab.
- Locate your location from the list of activated virtual terminals.
Pro tip: Type your location name in the Search field.
- From the row for your location, select the ACTION button and select Access. A pop-up window will appear supplying a 6-digit temporary PIN number.
- This pin can be entered into a separate browsing window for vt.ackroo.com, or, you can select the hyperlink directly beneath the pin number to jump to this site, with the pin already populated.
Note: You will not need to re-enter a new PIN unless you explicitly log out of the virtual terminal app or clear your browser cookies.
Note: Access PINs are valid for 720 hours and can be used only once.