By associating a specific date and time period to a campaign, you have a powerful tool to help drive traffic back to your place of business at periods that matter to you.
A scheduled campaign can be configured with either Basic or Advanced level reward settings depending on your program requirements.
If you are not sure how Ackroo has integrated into your business, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
BASIC SCHEDULED CAMPAIGNS
Visit https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click on the Campaigns link in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Create Campaign button.
Next, you will be required to provide a name, scope, and schedule information for your campaign.
- Configure a name (ex. Monster Mondays), the target scope (program, business, or location specific), and the loyalty setting type - select Basic or Advanced.
- Configure the period for the campaign; specify a start date and a time of day in which the campaign will be in effect. You may specify time on 30 minute increments.
- Configure the recurrence frequency for the campaign, including the option to never repeat (for one day campaigns).
- Click the Continue button in the action bar to configure your loyalty reward settings.
- Complete the settings according to the campaign you have chosen.