Network Error upon Activation of Ackroo (Access Pin):
If activating Ackroo for the first time, when you get a network error upon entering a 6-digit Access Pin, please complete the following steps:
- Retrieve a new pin from https://pin.ackroo.com and try entering the new pin. **When generating the pin, ensure that you receive a Green success message banner at the top of the page, confirming the pin is successfully generated.**
- (If it's a red error message, complete the pin-generation steps again to retrieve a new pin).
- If the error persists, from the 'Network Error' screen, select # >> 112233 >> Configuration >> Restore Defaults. Retrieve a new pin from https://pin.ackroo.com and try entering the new pin.
Network Error During Use of Ackroo (app previously activated and in use):
If you are receiving a network error on your terminal, please consider the following questions to help determine what the issue is;
Are you still able to process debit and/or credit card transactions?
- If you are unable to process debit/credit transactions, there is an issue with the terminal and you’ll need to contact your payment provider for assistance.
- If you are able to process debit/credit transactions, please reboot your terminal. Once the terminal has restarted, try accessing the Ackroo application.
If the Network Error persists; determine what type of terminal you have:
Hard-Wired? (plugged into Ethernet; Vx520, Vx820, iCT250)
- Check to ensure the Ethernet cords are all firmly plugged in.
- Check to ensure the router is communicating and reboot the router if necessary.
Wireless? (Vx680, iWL2503G, Bluetooth)
- Check to ensure the battery isn’t running low. (If it is running low, it may not be detecting the network) Recharge the terminal and retry.
- Check the internet/cellular connection; if the terminal shows low bars, try rebooting the router or getting closer to the signal.
If you have tried these steps and the Network Error continues, please contact email@example.com and our Support Team will troubleshoot further with you.