The Bulk Action tool allows you to perform a specific operation on multiple/a large range of cards.
- Visit https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click on the Cards tab.
NOTE: In order to use the bulk action, you first need to Filter Your Cards
Once you've filtered your cards, select the BULK ACTION button and select the action you wish to apply to your list of cards. You can:
CHANGE THE STATUS OF A CARD:
- Issue Cards - Activate cards for use
- Unissue Cards - Deactivate with a "Card not issued" response when attempted for use
- Block Cards - Deactivate with a "Card Blocked" response when attempted for use
- Unblock Cards - Reactivate for use
- Issue Gift - Activate and add funds simultaneously (must be unissued and never used)
- Fund Gift - Add/Reload GIFT funds on an already-issued card (must be in issued status)
- Fund Promotion - Add PROMO funds on an already-issued card (must be in issued status)
REMOVE PROMO or LOYALTY FUNDS:
- Clear Loyalty Funds - Clear both earned loyalty and promotional balances
- Expire Promotions - Clear promotional balances only
EXPORT - Export a CSV file reporting all filtered cards selected. The report will be sent to your email inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon choosing an action, a pop-up window will open.
- If Applying Gift or Promo funds, apply the funds "FROM" Head Office and apply the funds "TO" your physical store location, if applicable.
- Adding a Promotional Tag, Description or Expiration Date (if applicable) are all optional.
- For all Transaction-related actions, a Red Banner will display a warning to indicate the # of cards which will be affected by this action -- Beside the * field, confirm and enter the number of affected cards.
- Check off or leave unchecked the option to be emailed a Transaction Report for this action.