What is the Purchases Tab Used For?
The "Purchases" Tab is intended for automotive merchants whose Dealer Management System (DMS) is directly integrated with Ackroo.
(NOTE: This menu option is visible only to Program- and Business-level Administrators.)
This view populates all purchase orders that are paid and closed in the dealerships' Sales or Service departments, or both.
The table contains data columns, capturing:
- Created Date (date the record was generated in Ackroo)
- Dealer Name (business name)
- Close Date (date the order was paid/closed)
- Customer Number (from the DMS)
- RO Number (from the DMS)
- Advisor Number (employee identifier)
- Purchase Amount (pre-tax amount, based on Parts and Labour cost)
- Card Number (card/account associated in Ackroo)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Registered Status (if the customer is registered to a rewards card/account in Ackroo)
Staff can use this search page to verify whether or not a customer successfully earned loyalty rewards on a purchase.
If Loyalty Funds were earned on a purchase, this will be indicated by the following columns:
- The Card Number column has a card number listed
- The Registered column indicates 'Yes'
A missing card number and registered status of 'No' will indicate that this customer was not linked to an Ackroo loyalty card/account and therefore no loyalty funds were earned on the purchase.
How to Use the Purchases Tab
Visit https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Select the Purchases tab
- Select Service or Sales as desired
- Using the Search function, locate specific purchase orders based on any of the following:
- Customer Number
- RO Number'
- Card Number
- Customer Name
- Note if the Card Number column has a card number listed. This means a rewards card earned loyalty on this purchase.
- Note if the Registered column indicates 'Yes'. This means a customer number was matched with this purchase and the customer earned loyalty on this purchase.
- A missing card number and registered status of 'No' will indicate that this customer was not linked to an Ackroo loyalty card/account and therefore no loyalty funds were earned on the purchase.
For more information on how to manually add loyalty funds to a card, click here (See page 14).