To Filter Your Cards, visit https://manage.ackroo.com and sign in.
- Click on the Cards tab
- In the 'Cards' page, you will see a table containing a list of all the cards in your program, both active and unused.
- Select the + sign, and a drop-down menu will offer a selection of filter categories:
- All Cards
- Batch Number / Range (Based on Ackroo ID)
- Inactivity (A balance is present, but no follow-up transactions processed)
- Card Status (Active vs. Deactivated)
- Choose a filter category
- A second drop-down menu will appear to narrow down your filter parameters (i.e. A range of 50 cards based on Ackroo ID, cards inactive for 24 months, etc.)
- You can use multiple filter criteria by selecting the + sign once again
- To undo a selected filter, select the - sign at the top right of the filter drop-down menu
- Once filter options are chosen, select the Apply button to filter your cards
- The table beneath will sort and narrow down the list of cards relevant to the filter(s)
NOTE: If you are a Program-level Administrator, applying a card filter will enable the BULK ACTION button.