e-Gift orders can now be managed from the self-serve eCommerce tool in your program console online, at https://manage.ackroo.com.
NOTE: The eCommerce tab is only visible to and manageable by Program- and Business-level Administrators.
- When signed in, select the eCommerce menu tab.
Note that all eGift order attempts, including incomplete/abandoned submissions and fully-completed/Paid order submissions, will be posted here.
- All Completed orders are indicated with a Blue (Delivered) or Green (Delivery Scheduled) Status and have an ACTION function to the right, which allows you to:
- Edit the Buyer and/or Recipient email addresses
- Edit the Future Delivery Date
- Re-Deliver Now: Resends the eGIFT Card email to the recipient
- Re-send Invoice: Resends the Purchase Invoice to the buyer.
- Locate a specific order using the Search field and enter any of the following:
- Purchaser or Recipients' Name
- Purchaser or Recipients' Email address
- Paypal/Bambora Transaction ID #
- Card $ denomination.
- If a customer claims they still have not received the order after you re-send it, ask for an alternative email address to send to:
- Once the correct order is located, select ACTION
- Select Edit
- Correct the email address of either the Buyer/Recipient as necessary
- Select OK to save changes
- Select ACTION and Re-Send to the newly adjusted email addresses will be sent a copy of the eGift
- It is recommended that customers who claim they do not see their E-gift order in their inbox should be reminded to check their junk/spam folder.
Article is closed for comments.