ACCESSING GIFT CARD OPTIONS
The Merchant must select PAY to view the Payments canvas.
ACTIVATING A GIFT CARD FROM THE TERMINAL
- To activate, start by selecting the GIFT CARD ACTIVATION button.
- Enter the desired $ amount being sold, then swipe the card to populate the card/account number. Select OK to complete payment with the customer.
Similar to activating a card, the remaining functions all take similar steps but require selecting a different button.
CHECKING A CARD BALANCE
- Select GIFT CARD BALANCE, then swipe the card.
ADD/RELOAD FUNDS ON A PREVIOUSLY ACTIVATED CARD (INCREMENT)
- Select the GIFT CARD INCREMENT button.
- Enter the desired amount, then swipe the card to populate the account number. You can then hit OK to complete payment with the customer.
NOTE: The increment option will not function on an unissued card that has never been previously activated/used.
REDEEMING A GIFT CARD
- Close the customer's bill and proceed to select the PAY section.
- Select the GIFT CARD button.
- Swipe the card and enter the $ amount you are redeeming.
- If a balance is still outstanding, collect payment by alternative tender types (debit/credit/cash).