- Open the GGGolf desktop application
- In the main window click on the Tournament button ( if the club is subscribed to the Event module, the same button will be named Event Management )
- In the menu bar click on List of Tournaments
- Click on the Add button.
- Once all the required information has been entered in the Event Registration Details click on the check mark at the top to save.
- To link the Tournament which you created to the Tee Sheet, in the menu bar click on Rounds.
a) Before you can link the Tournament to the Tee Sheet ensure that a Tee Sheet has been generated first for that day.
b) Enter the Date of the Round s
c) Enter the # of rounds for the tournament
d) Enter the time of the first tee time
e) Enter the time of the last tee time
f) Enter the # of players per Tee Time
- Click on the Display Tee sheet button
- Once the information has been entered, RIGHT click anywhere on this row and select Block tee times for round.
- Exit the Tournament module and return to the Tee Sheet for the day in question and the Tournament will now appear.