Before reading this guide, please make sure you have set up your Bambora account for use with eGift:
Setting Up a Bambora Account for Use With eGift
Enabling Address Verification System (AVS) check on your Bambora account will enforce a match between your customer's Postal/Zip Code and Street Address.
Before you continue with the steps to enable AVS check on your Bambora account, please make sure that any third-party integrations also support that feature. If not supported, it may break their integration with Bambora, since a single API Access Code is being used.
In order to enable AVS check on your Bambora account, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.bambora.com/en/ca/
2. Login into your Bambora account using your credentials
3. On the left hand side, select Administration
4. When the accordion menu opens, select Account Settings
5. From the Account Settings drop-down menu, select Order Settings
6. In the Order Settings, in the Payment Gateway section, uncheck the "Billing address optional" checkbox
7. In the Order Settings, in the Transaction Reversal Options section, check the following options under both "Conditions" and "Source Types"
8. In the Order Settings, remember to click the Update button to confirm your changes
* Please do not select the AVS Street Mismatch option, as it can lead to a high number of transactions being declined, due to it being extremely sensitive.