Creating Custom Field for Customers
- In Lightspeed Retail POS: Settings->Custom Fields
- + New Custom Field
- name: "ackroo_card"
- where do you want this field?: Customer
- What kind of field do you want?: Text -> Leave all defaults
- Create Field
Might have to refresh browser page to see custom fields appear in customer profiles
Create a User Profile in Lightspeed Retail POS
- Ensure you add ackroo card number to the custom "ackroo_card" field. This field doesn't appear until the profile is saved for the first time so you will have to create the profile first and then add the "ackroo_card" as a second step. If this field is not populated then this customer will not receive any reward points.
Example of Transactions on Lightspeed Using Ackroo Payment
- Start a new sale on Lightspeed, add items, and click your Ackroo button to use towards payment
- This will open up the Ackroo page with various options:
Pay with Loyalty Card: Pay some or all of the current bill with Ackroo Loyalty dollars.
Pay with Gift Card: Pay some or all of the current bill with Ackroo Gift Card dollars.
Fund Gift Card: Add money to a gift card. First-purchase or reloading.
Check Balance: Check the balance of your Ackroo Gift or Loyalty Cards.
Cancel: Cancel this request and return to Lightspeed Resto app.
- Enter the card number and select Redeem
- Complete the sale