The Tournament module is offered as an option. It allows efficient and innovative tournament management.
- The complete definition of tournaments, such as their names, formats, fees and meals.
- Tournament sign-ups with the number of players per team and per registration and the maximum number of registrations. The list of players signed up is also available online for members.
- Blocking the tee sheet for every round
- The teams' draw to balance them according to handicaps
- Placing teams in the tee sheet
- Automatically publishing tournament results in GGGolf's Internet services
When the tournament module is in effect, you can manage both member tournaments and external tournaments in Tournament Maintenance. Several tabs allow you to document your tournaments and are described in the following pages. NB: For member use, see the touch screen and Internet services tournament sections.
File: Displays the F3 function to close the Tournament Maintenance module.
Reports: Under the Reports tab, several reports are available depending on the tournament selected in the list: