In order to link your Ackroo account into your Poynt terminal, you must first set up your Password for your Ackroo account. If you have not done so, do this step first. If you require an account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect Ackroo App to Poynt Account
- Login to your Ackroo Portal account at http://manage.ackroo.com and enter your Ackroo credentials. If you do not know your password, please use the password reset link. If you do not have an account, see instructions above in Getting Started.
- Once logged in, click on Admin in the top right and click Settings
- Select Link External Accounts and then select Poynt - You will be redirected to the Poynt login screen:
- Enter your Poynt merchant credentials
- You will see a prompting you to permit the Ackroo App to certain permissions. Select Allow for all and continue
- You will be redirected back to the Ackroo Portal and if all goes well, you will see a message “A link was created between your accounts”.