You can get a detailed spec of the API provided by Ackroo here: API Documentation
The spec documentation is always up to date with the API live on Ackroo. It contains a list of all supported operations along with:
- HTTP types (GET, POST, DELETE, PUT),
- Paths: The path to access API operation, for example: /cardholder/balance
- Output: JSON. More output types can be supported in future.
- Description: A brief description next to each operation and possibly more detailed descriptions when expanding individual operations.
- Input Parameters: The params the operation expects - optional and required. Description of parameters and Data types is indicated as well.
You can use your Ackroo test card and devices (found on the dashboard) to make sample calls to the API.
Post is closed for comments.